Harumi Urata-Thompson conducted a webinar presentation tackling AI issues head on. As modern economies increasingly rely on artificial intelligence (AI) to make lives more effective and predictive, we explore qualitative obstacles to and solutions for developing unbiased and issue-free AI algorithms.
- September 11, 2020 – Current Issues in Corporate Governance Update Webinar on HalfMoon September 11, 2020
- August 27, 2020 – “SEC & Mom and Pop Investors? Nodes on CODA” Podcast with Matthew Aaron August 27, 2020
- June 19, 2020 – Cybersecurity in the Work From Home Environment of COVID-19: NELA Panel June 19, 2020
- June 18, 2020 – Blockchain Center Expert Panel: Enterprise Blockchain Webinar June 18, 2020
- June 4, 2020 – Blockchain Panel: Modern Stores of Value and the World Economy June 4, 2020
2018 NYC Blockchain Center Tech & Invest Summit AI Airvantis Artificial Intelligence Asia Asset Management Bahamas Big Data Bitcoin Blockchain Blockchain Technology career development China Institute Compass Continuing Education Cryptocurrency Cybersecurity Diversity & Inclusion downtown magazine executive salon Finance FinTech Governance Greenway Mortgage Funding Corp. HAP iBeeHub ICO Investment Japan Machine Learning Medium article Microsoft Non-U.S. Cryptocurrency Markets NYC Startup Academy Personal Data PMI Portfolio Project Management Quesnay space Space Economy startup The Bahamas Women in A.I. Women Leading Blockchain