Harumi Urata-Thompson conducted a webinar presentation tackling AI issues head on. As modern economies increasingly rely on artificial intelligence (AI) to make lives more effective and predictive, we explore qualitative obstacles to and solutions for developing unbiased and issue-free AI algorithms.
- April 23, 2021 – COVID’s Impact on Litigation and the Practice of Law April 23, 2021
- April 22, 2021 – Education for IT Pros, Cybersecurity Post COVID-19 April 22, 2021
- April 1, 2021 – Harumi Presents at GBA Blockchain Week 2021 Virtual Summit April 1, 2021
- March 13, 2021 – CoinTelegraph Interviews Harumi with 6 Questions March 13, 2021
- March 10, 2021 – HUT on Cybersecurity at Brooklyn Law School March 10, 2021
AI Airvantis Artificial Intelligence Asia Asset Management Big Data Bitcoin Blockchain Blockchain Center Blockchain Technology career development Celestialdata Celsius Network Continuing Education Crypto Assets Cryptocurrecy Cryptocurrency cryptocurrency lending Cybersecurity Diversity & Inclusion downtown magazine executive salon FinTech Governance HAP ICO Investment Japan Machine Learning Medium article Microsoft NYCLA Personal Data PMI podcast Portfolio Project Management Quesnay space Space Economy startup The Bahamas video Women in A.I. Women Leading Blockchain