Harumi Urata-Thompson conducted a webinar presentation tackling AI issues head on. As modern economies increasingly rely on artificial intelligence (AI) to make lives more effective and predictive, we explore qualitative obstacles to and solutions for developing unbiased and issue-free AI algorithms.
- October 18, 2020 – Centralized Finance in a DeFi World October 18, 2020
- October 5, 2020 – Harumi Talks Cryptocurrency Lending with Blockchain UniVRse October 5, 2020
- September 24, 2020 – Space and Blockchain, An Online Panel by Blockchain Center September 24, 2020
- September 11, 2020 – Current Issues in Corporate Governance Update Webinar on HalfMoon September 11, 2020
- September 7, 2020 – Harumi Urata-Thompson Shares Her Journey with Gaper.io September 7, 2020
2018 NYC Blockchain Center Tech & Invest Summit AI Airvantis Artificial Intelligence Asia Asset Management Bahamas Big Data Bitcoin Blockchain Blockchain Center Blockchain Technology career development Celestialdata Continuing Education Cryptocurrency Cybersecurity Diversity & Inclusion downtown magazine executive salon Finance FinTech Governance HAP iBeeHub ICO Investment Japan Machine Learning Medium article Microsoft NYC Startup Academy Personal Data PMI podcast Portfolio Project Management Quesnay space Space Economy startup The Bahamas webcast video Women in A.I. Women Leading Blockchain